HUNTER J. LEWIS MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
The family of Hunter J. Lewis is honoring him with a scholarship for $1000 to a graduating senior from either Custer High School (Custer, SD) or any Campbell County High School (Gillette, WY).
1) Recipient must be a senior at either Custer, SD High School or any Campbell County, WY High School.
2) Must have maintained a minimum GPA of 3.0 or better at the time of selection.
3) Must have exhibited good citizenship in school activities and their community.
4) Must attend an institution of higher education (2 or 4 year college/university, or a vocational school.) The award will be paid directly to the educational institution for tuition, books and other educational materials.
Selection Process: Award will be selected by the Hunter J. Lewis Memorial Scholarship Committee and approved by the Board of Directors of the Black Hills Area Community Foundation. All applicants will be notified via email. In the case of a recipient not being able to use the scholarship, an alternate recipient may be selected.
All applications and corresponding documents, to include the recommendations, are due by:
- February 18th for the Campbell County High School Students
- March 18th for the Custer High School Students